Pharo Software Distribution Agreement fax number

Pharo Software Distribution Agreement fax number

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks,

simple question: the fax number it says in the PharoSoftwareDistributionAgreement.pdf  has included the country code? I mean, I can call to it just as it is from any where in the world ?

Thanks!

Mariano

Re: Pharo Software Distribution Agreement fax number

Stéphane Ducasse
00 33

is international + france then 3....

stef
On May 21, 2009, at 2:49 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> simple question: the fax number it says in the
> PharoSoftwareDistributionAgreement.pdf  has included the country
> code? I mean, I can call to it just as it is from any where in the
> world ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mariano

Re: Pharo Software Distribution Agreement fax number

Mariano Martinez Peck
Can this be scanned and send it by email?

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
00 33

is international + france then 3....

stef
On May 21, 2009, at 2:49 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> simple question: the fax number it says in the
> PharoSoftwareDistributionAgreement.pdf  has included the country
> code? I mean, I can call to it just as it is from any where in the
> world ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mariano

Re: Pharo Software Distribution Agreement fax number

Stéphane Ducasse
sure

Stef

On May 21, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Can this be scanned and send it by email?
>
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> 00 33
>
> is international + france then 3....
>
> stef
> On May 21, 2009, at 2:49 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > simple question: the fax number it says in the
> > PharoSoftwareDistributionAgreement.pdf  has included the country
> > code? I mean, I can call to it just as it is from any where in the
> > world ?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Mariano

Re: Pharo Software Distribution Agreement fax number

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks! I think that adding this information into the pdf will be a good idea. People far away from Europe (as me) can be a bit lazy to send it by mail (not email) or by fax. Sending it by email is far much easy.

Cheers,

Mariano