Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires - this saturday!

Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires - this saturday!

Gisela Decuzzi
Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires!
When: sept 14 (This saturday!) We start at 10 and estimated finish at 17:00. You can join in any moment!
Where: 10Pines (Av Leandro N. Alem 693 5°B)
We will fix bugs and we are talking about improving usability (specially in Linux!)

2013/9/6 Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]>
Excelent, now we have to think in wich issues resolve and who will provide the food/drink ;)

2013/9/6 Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>
Sounds great to me,

So to clear:
        Title:    Pharo Spring
        Date:     2013-09-14 (Saturday, Hours to be discussed)
        Location: 10pines

thanks for helping out :)

On 2013-09-06, at 12:18, Nicolas Passerini <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think it would be great to use 10Pines office if it is available.
>

> On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hello! If we are having hosting problems during the weekend with the
>> sprint we can use 10Pines (http://www.10pines.com/) office.In fact in ten
>> pines we will be very happy to offer our place for this kind of events.
>> During the week is more complex to find room, but we are not used to work
>> during weekends ;)
>>
>> So, the office is near Retiro (Av. Leandro N. Alem y Viamonte) we have
>> internet access and if it's sunny we can use the roof.
>> We should set a date to confirm the availability (again if it's weekend,
>> is available otherwise we should check).
>>

>> 2013/9/4 Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> From the doodle we're around 7, so I'd count with something like 10
>>> people?
>>> And yes, I think internet connection is a requirement, at least for
>>> updating the issue tracker.

>>> possible

>>> [hidden email]>

>>> [hidden email]

>>> at

>>> planed

>>> Chari @
>>> France

Re: [Pharo-dev] Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires - this saturday!

Guillermo Polito

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires!
When: sept 14 (This saturday!) We start at 10 and estimated finish at 17:00. You can join in any moment!
Where: 10Pines (Av Leandro N. Alem 693 5°B)
We will fix bugs and we are talking about improving usability (specially in Linux!)

Actually that's a nice topic to focus the sprint on :)

        Date:     2013-09-14 (Saturday, Hours to be discussed)
        Location: 10pines

thanks for helping out :)

On 2013-09-06, at 12:18, Nicolas Passerini <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think it would be great to use 10Pines office if it is available.
>

> On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hello! If we are having hosting problems during the weekend with the
>> sprint we can use 10Pines (http://www.10pines.com/) office.In fact in ten
>> pines we will be very happy to offer our place for this kind of events.
>> During the week is more complex to find room, but we are not used to work
>> during weekends ;)
>>
>> So, the office is near Retiro (Av. Leandro N. Alem y Viamonte) we have
>> internet access and if it's sunny we can use the roof.
>> We should set a date to confirm the availability (again if it's weekend,
>> is available otherwise we should check).
>>

>> 2013/9/4 Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> From the doodle we're around 7, so I'd count with something like 10
>>> people?
>>> And yes, I think internet connection is a requirement, at least for
>>> updating the issue tracker.

>>> possible

>>> [hidden email]>

>>> [hidden email]

>>> at

>>> planed

>>> Chari @
>>> France

Re: Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires - this saturday!

Marcus Denker-4

On Sep 11, 2013, at 3:51 PM, Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires!
When: sept 14 (This saturday!) We start at 10 and estimated finish at 17:00. You can join in any moment!
Where: 10Pines (Av Leandro N. Alem 693 5°B)
We will fix bugs and we are talking about improving usability (specially in Linux!)

I will be available remotely to help integrating everything you fix.

Marcus

Re: [Pharo-dev] Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires - this saturday!

Camillo Bruni-3
On 2013-09-12, at 06:47, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2013, at 3:51 PM, Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires!
>> When: sept 14 (This saturday!) We start at 10 and estimated finish at 17:00. You can join in any moment!
>> Where: 10Pines (Av Leandro N. Alem 693 5°B)
>> We will fix bugs and we are talking about improving usability (specially in Linux!)
>
> I will be available remotely to help integrating everything you fix.

Thanks!

        Date:     2013-09-14 (Saturday, Hours to be discussed)
        Location: 10pines

thanks for helping out :)