Pharo Sprint in Lviv

Oleksandr Zaitsev
Hello!

Today in Lviv (Ukraine) we had our first local Pharo Sprint. There were three participants - students of different universities. The whole event lasted for about 4 hours. In that time we have resolved one simple fix case and three review cases and reported one issue with Monticello. It's not much, but this was our first time contributing to Pharo. And the experience was very educating.

Big thanks to everyone who helped us!

We will be holding Pharo Sprint in Lviv every two weeks (so the next time will be on May 21). We also have a monthly event called "Beer & Smalltalk" where we talk about our projects and discuss some cool ideas. If you live nearby and have an interest in Pharo - join us. The dates of all future events will be announced on our #smalltalk-ua channel on discord. Write me or Yuriy Tymchuk (Uko) if you want to join the channel.

Best wishes,
Oleks

Re: Pharo Sprint in Lviv

SergeStinckwich
This is great Oleks ! Please continue to push your support for Pharo.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

> Le 7 mai 2017 à 21:30, Oleksandr Zaytsev <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hello!
>
> Today in Lviv (Ukraine) we had our first local Pharo Sprint. There were three participants - students of different universities. The whole event lasted for about 4 hours. In that time we have resolved one simple fix case and three review cases and reported one issue with Monticello. It's not much, but this was our first time contributing to Pharo. And the experience was very educating.
>
> Big thanks to everyone who helped us!
>
> We will be holding Pharo Sprint in Lviv every two weeks (so the next time will be on May 21). We also have a monthly event called "Beer & Smalltalk" where we talk about our projects and discuss some cool ideas. If you live nearby and have an interest in Pharo - join us. The dates of all future events will be announced on our #smalltalk-ua channel on discord. Write me or Yuriy Tymchuk (Uko) if you want to join the channel.
>
> Best wishes,
> Oleks

Re: Pharo Sprint in Lviv

Stephane Ducasse-3
Superb!

Stef

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 9:46 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is great Oleks ! Please continue to push your support for Pharo.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

> Le 7 mai 2017 à 21:30, Oleksandr Zaytsev <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hello!
>
> Today in Lviv (Ukraine) we had our first local Pharo Sprint. There were three participants - students of different universities. The whole event lasted for about 4 hours. In that time we have resolved one simple fix case and three review cases and reported one issue with Monticello. It's not much, but this was our first time contributing to Pharo. And the experience was very educating.
>
> Big thanks to everyone who helped us!
>
> We will be holding Pharo Sprint in Lviv every two weeks (so the next time will be on May 21). We also have a monthly event called "Beer & Smalltalk" where we talk about our projects and discuss some cool ideas. If you live nearby and have an interest in Pharo - join us. The dates of all future events will be announced on our #smalltalk-ua channel on discord. Write me or Yuriy Tymchuk (Uko) if you want to join the channel.
>
> Best wishes,
> Oleks

Re: Pharo Sprint in Lviv

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks a lot for doing this!

Do not say it’s not much. It’s the opposite. We often forget how great works are made of tiny pieces, and every piece counts to make the whole.

Please do keep this up.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: Pharo Sprint in Lviv

Juraj Kubelka
Hi Oleks,

great work and keep posting about the activities in Lviv :-)

I will preselect some cases on FogBugz before May 21.

Juraj