Pharo Video Tutorial

kilon.alios
As you may or may not be aware of I have started a series of Video Tutorials that I upload to YouTube. I also add these tutorials to my "Pharo Video Tutorial" playlist. Since the last time I posted I have added 9 new tutorials. The playlist is now 2 hours and 22 minutes long and of course there is a lot more to come.

The playlist is here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5ivaEATLQ&list=PLqbtQ7OkSta0ULYAd7Qdxof851ybh-_m_

This is the list of the video tutorials the new ones are marked with bold :

1) Why Pharo
2) Install Pharo
3) Create a Class
4) Workspace Variables
5) Instance Variables
6) Temporary Variables
7) Inheritance
8) Binary Messages
9) Class Variables and Methods
10) Class and Method Comments
11) Browser Icons
12) Conditions
14) Arrays
15) OrderedCollection and useful methods for collections

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Pharo Video Tutorial

kilon.alios
Thank you Tudor and Esteban .

I have uploaded 5 new video tutorials to my playlist that can be found here

1) Why Pharo
2) Install Pharo
3) Create a Class
4) Workspace Variables
5) Instance Variables
6) Temporary Variables
7) Inheritance
8) Binary Messages
9) Class Variables and Methods
10) Class and Method Comments
11) Browser Icons
12) Conditions
14) Arrays
15) OrderedCollection and useful methods for collections
16) Dark Theme
17) Interval
18) Dictionary and our first GUI with Pharo
19) Inspector
20) Deep Into System Browser

these five new tutorials are around 1 hour in total, the total of the Playlist is now 3 hours 26 minutes and growing.

I decided to do System Browser 30 minutes long instead of break it down to 5-10 minutes parts cause I think that System browser is better explained in a whole, but I have added music I have created to make the video easier to watch .

Hope you find them useful and easy to follow :)

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 7:46 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hilaire Fernandes-6
Great! I just learn about Window group with your vidorials

Thanks

Hilaire

Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - https://launchpad.net/istoa