Pharo Win32 VM update (3.11.8)

1 message Options

Pharo Win32 VM update (3.11.8)

Torsten Bergmann
Based on the Squeak Win32 VM update from Andreas (see [1])
I created an update for the Pharo Win32 VM which you can
either download directly [2] or from the pharo download page [3].

This VM also includes the fix from Juan so the white
rectangles should never show up again when dragging a browser in
Pharo 1.1.

The full pharo installer for Pharo 1.0 (setup_pharo1.0-10508-rc2dev10.01.2.exe)
does not yet contain the 3.11.8 VM since we dont have a new image
- so no reason to regenerate the setup. As soon as this is the case
I will include it there or any newer VM release.

Bye
T.

[1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2010-March/004017.html
[2] https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/26654/PharoVM-Win32-3.11.8.zip