Pharo XMLRPC Project

skrish
Most welcome..

 Also the link to a quick notes on this work is up at
http://skrishnamachari.wordpress.com
-Skrish
**********************
Good!
The ESUG board decided to support german as originally mentioned
so he should probably join your effort.

Stef

> Is there anything that is complete with respect to the XMLRPC Project..?
>
> Our notes: vibhu and I have put through the package ported from the available squeak work:
>
> http://skrishnamachari.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/pharo-xmlrpc-kick-start/
>
> This is just the first shot at it..
>
> Will come up with the ConfigurationOfXMLRPC shortly to bind the dependencies properly and fix anything that may required to take care of it as possible.
>
> -skrish

Re: Pharo XMLRPC Project

SergeStinckwich
Hi Skrish,

I'm quite interested to join your effort, because i would like to use
XML-RPC for a project.
Doing a ConfigurationOf... is not really difficult. I could do it.

Maybe the modifications should be done on the original XML-RPC repository.

Regards,

2010/9/20 Sudhakar Krishnamachari <[hidden email]>:

> Most welcome..
>
>  Also the link to a quick notes on this work is up at
>
> http://skrishnamachari.wordpress.com
>
> -Skrish
>
> **********************
>
> Good!
> The ESUG board decided to support german as originally mentioned
> so he should probably join your effort.
>

> Stef
>
>> Is there anything that is complete with respect to the XMLRPC Project..?
>>
>> Our notes: vibhu and I have put through the package ported from the
>> available squeak work:
>>
>> http://skrishnamachari.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/pharo-xmlrpc-kick-start/
>>
>> This is just the first shot at it..
>>
>> Will come up with the ConfigurationOfXMLRPC shortly to bind the
>> dependencies properly and fix anything that may required to take care of it
>> as possible.
>>
>> -skrish

Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo XMLRPC Project

garduino
Hi Skrish:

I'm trying to integrate all the current stuff on the XMLRPC repo on
Squeaksource [1] (integrating some previous work of me adding
bytestring support on the spy client). I need to understand exactly
all the prereq of your work because had some trouble loading on a
Pharo 1.1 image.

Can you comment in which version of image are you working and the
exact package versions of the prereq?

Thanks!
Germán.

[1] I already asked permit to the authors of the current versions on
Squeaksource and they agree on we use this code base as a starting
point. All is MIT. Thanks Markus Fritsche, Christian Langreiter and
Cesar Lesc.

2010/9/19 Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Skrish,
>
> I'm quite interested to join your effort, because i would like to use
> XML-RPC for a project.
> Doing a ConfigurationOf... is not really difficult. I could do it.
>
> Maybe the modifications should be done on the original XML-RPC repository.
>
> Regards,
>
> 2010/9/20 Sudhakar Krishnamachari <[hidden email]>:
>> Most welcome..
>>
>>  Also the link to a quick notes on this work is up at
>>
>> http://skrishnamachari.wordpress.com
>>
>> -Skrish
>>
>> **********************
>>
>> Good!
>> The ESUG board decided to support german as originally mentioned
>> so he should probably join your effort.
>>

>> Stef
>>
>>> Is there anything that is complete with respect to the XMLRPC Project..?
>>>
>>> Our notes: vibhu and I have put through the package ported from the
>>> available squeak work:
>>>
>>> http://skrishnamachari.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/pharo-xmlrpc-kick-start/
>>>
>>> This is just the first shot at it..
>>>
>>> Will come up with the ConfigurationOfXMLRPC shortly to bind the
>>> dependencies properly and fix anything that may required to take care of it
>>> as possible.
>>>
>>> -skrish

> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo XMLRPC Project

garduino
Forgot it, I solved.

Now, will build a Metacello configuration to make easy to install.

The, will continue with the development.

Cheers.