Pharo and Docker (some steps)

Torsten Bergmann
For those interested in Docker:

I recently played with Pharo and Docker and summarized some of my steps in a small tutorial
in my Pharo wiki:

    http://wiki.astares.com/pharo/613

There is also a page following Mike Filonovs suggestions on the Pharo docker file:

   http://wiki.astares.com/pharo/615

Maybe this is useful for others too.

Bye
T.

Re: Pharo and Docker (some steps)

Ben Coman
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 21:12, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For those interested in Docker:
>
> I recently played with Pharo and Docker and summarized some of my steps in a small tutorial
> in my Pharo wiki:
>
>     http://wiki.astares.com/pharo/613
>
> There is also a page following Mike Filonovs suggestions on the Pharo docker file:
>
>    http://wiki.astares.com/pharo/615
>
> Maybe this is useful for others too.

I see docker mentioned around a lot, but I'm not familiar with it,
so its nice to see a concrete example in a domain I'm familiar with.
Thanks for posting.

cheers -ben

Re: Pharo and Docker (some steps)

Pierce Ng-3
On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 03:10:58PM +0200, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
> I recently played with Pharo and Docker and summarized some of my
> steps in a small tutorial in my Pharo wiki:

Monkey saw, and monkey did. :-) Here's my report on my experimentation:

  http://www.samadhiweb.com/blog/2018.09.09.docker.html

Pierce