Pharo and Moose lectures in Serbia

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

just a little mail to announce that next week I will give some
lectures at the University of Novi sad on Pharo and Moose.
I hope that we will have some serbian pharoers soon.

Re: Pharo and Moose lectures in Serbia

Tudor Girba-2
Excellent!

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Pharo and Moose lectures in Serbia

Stephane Ducasse-3
I hope :)
Because this is a lot of energy spent....