Pharo and SSL

Laszlo Zsolt Kiss
Hello.
I'm developing an application, and I need SSL support from Pharo.
My dream I can access the Pharo app from a https url.
Can I do this with just the pure Pharo image?
(Yes I know some plugin needed.)
But I dont want to use the Apache or other web server

Thx.
Byte
László Zsolt

Re: Pharo and SSL

Luc Fabresse
Hi László,

 you should have a look at Zodiac.

 and search for it in mailing list archive because I think that Sven sent some explanations.

Cheers,

#Luc