Pharo and WebAssembly

horrido
Hey, Rust can now target WebAssembly. Pharo must do the same!

Re: Pharo and WebAssembly

jfabry
Hi Richard,

it seems to me you do not have a compete grasp of what it takes to have a given language cross-compile to WebAssembly. However, if you feel that this is so important for you, feel free to give it a go.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

> On 05 Jan 2017, at 23:52, horrido <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey,  Rust can now target WebAssembly
> <https://blog.rust-lang.org/2016/12/22/Rust-1.14.html>  . Pharo must do the
> same!

Re: Pharo and WebAssembly

Ben Coman
A couple of previous threads...

http://forum.world.st/WebAssembly-td4926166.html
http://forum.world.st/Webassembly-and-Pharo-td4928191.html

cheers -ben

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 10:52 AM, horrido <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,  Rust can now target WebAssembly
> <https://blog.rust-lang.org/2016/12/22/Rust-1.14.html>  . Pharo must do the
> same!

Re: Pharo and WebAssembly

stepharong
Richard

Start to think about your vocabulary.
If you give me 0.00001 % of the money put in Java or JS
we will do a lot more.
Now we do what is important for the community with the ressources we get.

And again take one little topics:
        - writing a tutorial
        - coding an app
        - writing a wrapper for an hypercool trendy library
        - have fun with moose or roassal

and DoIt but for yourself and the community.

Stef