Pharo and seaside books

Torsten Bergmann
On http://book.seaside.st/book
there are comments asking about:

 1. a PDF version of the book. Will one be available?
 2. the book URL at lulu.com, havent found it there yet

Any answers?

Same applies on the "Pharo by Example" book. Is it
already available as PDF or lulu.com book?

Thx
T.

Re: Pharo and seaside books

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Torsten Bergmann<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On http://book.seaside.st/book
> there are comments asking about:
>
>  1. a PDF version of the book. Will one be available?
>  2. the book URL at lulu.com, havent found it there yet
>
> Any answers?
>
> Same applies on the "Pharo by Example" book. Is it
> already available as PDF or lulu.com book?

Please wait some more days, everything will be announced on the mailing list.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Pharo and seaside books

On Sep 8, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> On http://book.seaside.st/book
> there are comments asking about:
>
> 1. a PDF version of the book. Will one be available?

yes soon or later

> 2. the book URL at lulu.com, havent found it there yet

When the book is ready we will have a lulu. I hope to get that in the
next
months. November would be great. Lukas?

> Any answers?
>
> Same applies on the "Pharo by Example" book. Is it
> already available as PDF or lulu.com book?

coming really soon.
I would like to hear about david too since there is an impact with the
browser.

> Thx
> T.
> --
> Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla
> Firefox 3 -
> sicherer, schneller und einfacher! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser

Re: Pharo and seaside books

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Stéphane
Ducasse<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to hear about david too since there is an impact with the
> browser.

Please try latest 09.09.1 where refactorings are back in.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Pharo and seaside books

David Röthlisberger-2

>> Same applies on the "Pharo by Example" book. Is it
>> already available as PDF or lulu.com book?
>
> coming really soon.
> I would like to hear about david too since there is an impact with the
> browser.

What do you need to know exactly for the book, besides the things we discussed yesterday?

David

Re: Pharo and seaside books

Stéphane Ducasse
We need a nice OB package :) - probably with the working set as
discussed at Bern in July.

and clean integration with OB (but not necessary for exactly now but
would be great)