Pharo as a client to swagger API?

Jerry Kott-3
Hello,

I know people have used Pharo for REST APIs - has anyone used Pharo as a client for Swagger?

Second question (I could probably find out but I am feeling lazy): what would be a good REST API package to use? Are there any tutorials?

Jerry Kott
This message has been digitally signed.
PGP Fingerprint:
A9181736DD2F1B6CC7CF9E51AC8514F48C0979A5

Re: Pharo as a client to swagger API?

NorbertHartl
Please have a look at https://github.com/zweidenker/OpenAPI

The implementation lacks a lot of features in OpenAPI and JSONSchema but is useful for server and client usage. If you need stuff open tickets on the repo please, I'll try to take care.

Norbert

Am 27.02.2020 um 04:05 schrieb Jerry Kott <[hidden email]>:

Hello,

I know people have used Pharo for REST APIs - has anyone used Pharo as a client for Swagger?

Second question (I could probably find out but I am feeling lazy): what would be a good REST API package to use? Are there any tutorials?

Jerry Kott
This message has been digitally signed.
PGP Fingerprint:
A9181736DD2F1B6CC7CF9E51AC8514F48C0979A5

Re: Pharo as a client to swagger API?

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi Jerry,

it might be a little ot of date, but it is a start.

Cheers!
Sebastian