Pharo books : mismatch page title - page contents

Pharo books : mismatch page title - page contents

Davide Grandi-3
Sorry to seem pedantic,

but I've noticed a couple of glitches on Pharo books pages from
     http://books.pharo.org

Mismatches are on tags html/head/title of referred pages :

book:  The Spec UI framework
page:  http://books.pharo.org/spec-tutorial/
title: Building UI Interfaces with Spec

book:  Pharo with Style
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-WithStyle/
title: Scraping HTML with XPath

book:  Smacc: a Compiler Compiler
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-Smacc/
title: Physche: A Little Scheme in Pharo

book:  Commander20: A Command Framework
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-Commander/
title: Scraping HTML with XPath

book:  Unified FFI - Calling Foreign Functions from Pharo
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-uffi/
title: Physche: A Little Scheme in Pharo

Just glitches.

Bye,

     Davide
--
Ing. Davide Grandi
email  : [hidden email]

Re: Pharo books : mismatch page title - page contents

ducasse

On 27 Feb 2020, at 10:21, Davide Grandi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry to seem pedantic,

but I've noticed a couple of glitches on Pharo books pages from
   http://books.pharo.org

Mismatches are on tags html/head/title of referred pages :

book:  The Spec UI framework
page:  http://books.pharo.org/spec-tutorial/
title: Building UI Interfaces with Spec

book:  Pharo with Style
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-WithStyle/
title: Scraping HTML with XPath

book:  Smacc: a Compiler Compiler
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-Smacc/
title: Physche: A Little Scheme in Pharo

I went to this page http://books.pharo.org/booklet-Smacc/ and I could not find what you meant
I checked all the links and they all refer to Smacc pdf so can you tell me exactly what I refer to?

Tx

book:  Commander20: A Command Framework
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-Commander/
title: Scraping HTML with XPath

book:  Unified FFI - Calling Foreign Functions from Pharo
page:  http://books.pharo.org/booklet-uffi/
title: Physche: A Little Scheme in Pharo

Just glitches.

Bye,

   Davide
--
Ing. Davide Grandi

Re: Pharo books : mismatch page title - page contents

ducasse
Ah I saw the title of the page.
I will fix them.

Just glitches.

Re: Pharo books : mismatch page title - page contents

Davide Grandi-3
... your book - your page ... B)

Bye,

     Davide