Pharo by example: figure 1.1 replacement

Pharo by example: figure 1.1 replacement

Torsten Bergmann
Mariano wrote:
>Did you see this ...

Yes - I originally requested Samuel's logo designs from
Stephane to build windows icons for the win32 installer as well
as the pharo powered logo and after that we've put them online.

The document icons I've sent today were adaptions of [1]
and [2]

Bye
T.

[1] http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/2170/SqueakMacGold-bf.1.png
[2] http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2170

Re: Pharo by example: figure 1.1 replacement

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 1:28 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mariano wrote:
>Did you see this ...

Yes - I originally requested Samuel's logo designs from
Stephane to build windows icons for the win32 installer as well
as the pharo powered logo and after that we've put them online.

Excellent!!! So, should they been also updated there? (I mean, put them in the same zip and upload them to the webpage)