Pharo compatibilty, Error class>>signal

Alex Schenkman
Pharo has the message Error class>>signal

In my fork I've implemented it as:
Error class>>signal
    ^self signal: self message

Then on the class side of my exceptions I've added message.

Is this something we want to add to Amber?

Is this something we want to add to Amber?

Re: Pharo compatibilty, Error class>>signal

Nicolas Petton

2012/5/10 nicolas petton <[hidden email]>
Hi!

I pushed a

change in Error with Error class >> signal and Error >> signal

Cheers,
Nico