Pharo conf @ Lille

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

we are organizing a conference @ lille 24-25 of May.
Do not miss it :)

http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/Events

We have some possibility for sponsoring some trips.

Re: Pharo conf @ Lille

garduino
Nice!

Will be broadcasted by internet?

Thanks and best of lucks!

2012/4/3 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Hi guys

we are organizing a conference @ lille 24-25 of May.
Do not miss it :)

http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/Events

We have some possibility for sponsoring some trips.

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software  http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com
greensecure.blogspot.com germanarduino.blogpost.com

Re: Pharo conf @ Lille

Stéphane Ducasse

On Apr 3, 2012, at 10:00 PM, Germán Arduino wrote:

> Nice!
>
> Will be broadcasted by internet?

I do not think so we do not have the infrastructure to do it.
Sorry

> Thanks and best of lucks!
>

> 2012/4/3 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Hi guys
>
> we are organizing a conference @ lille 24-25 of May.
> Do not miss it :)
>
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/Events
>
> We have some possibility for sponsoring some trips.
>

> Stef

> Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
> Arduino Software  http://www.arduinosoftware.com
> PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com
> greensecure.blogspot.com germanarduino.blogpost.com

Re: Pharo conf @ Lille

Marcus Denker-4

On Apr 4, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2012, at 10:00 PM, Germán Arduino wrote:
>
>> Nice!
>>
>> Will be broadcasted by internet?
>
> I do not think so we do not have the infrastructure to do it.

We could experiment with http://www.justin.tv/

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Pharo conf @ Lille

Bernat Romagosa
Please try to, the ones who cannot go would appreciate it :)

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Pharo conf @ Lille

what is required?

On Apr 4, 2012, at 9:09 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>

>> On Apr 3, 2012, at 10:00 PM, Germán Arduino wrote:
>>
>>> Nice!
>>>
>>> Will be broadcasted by internet?
>>
>> I do not think so we do not have the infrastructure to do it.
>
> We could experiment with http://www.justin.tv/
>
> Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Pharo conf @ Lille

drush66
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Bernat Romagosa
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please try to, the ones who cannot go would appreciate it :)

well, for me recorded videos work even better, I can look at them when
I have time. ESUG videos from conferences are great, many thanks to
all who recorded and processed them! (not to mention presenters ;) )

Davorin Rusevljan
http://www.cloud208.com/

Re: Pharo conf @ Lille

garduino