Pharo conf. Social Event

For the conference, the lunches and coffee breaks are covered by INRIA and EMD.

Now I would like to organize the social event for the thursday evening. Now our team cannot cover it because our budget is tight but I can have a really good restaurant (I know personally the cook). We could have a really good diner for around 30-35 Euros (with a cook cooking everything live in the back). Now I need to know who would like to join. You can come with your partners.

So please let me know because like that I can book the restaurant.

Re: Pharo conf. Social Event

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Stef,

On 23 Apr 2012, at 19:25, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For the conference, the lunches and coffee breaks are covered by INRIA and EMD.
>
> Now I would like to organize the social event for the thursday evening. Now our team cannot cover it because our budget is tight but I can have a really good restaurant (I know personally the cook). We could have a really good diner for around 30-35 Euros (with a cook cooking everything live in the back). Now I need to know who would like to join. You can come with your partners.
>
> So please let me know because like that I can book the restaurant.
>
> Stef

I would surely like to participate to the diner, like most of us probably.

But practically, for me and probably others, it would be easier to just pay some amount for the conference (with option diner x persons), that way it can be one official expense upfront and we can support the conference a bit as well.

Like, 20 euro participation plus 40 euro per diner per person (food+wine) ?
Could be more, but I am thinking about the students as well.

Sven

Re: Pharo conf. Social Event

Igor Stasenko
On 23 April 2012 19:25, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For the conference, the lunches and coffee breaks are covered by INRIA and EMD.
>
> Now I would like to organize the social event for the thursday evening. Now our team cannot cover it because our budget is tight but I can have a really good restaurant (I know personally the cook). We could have a really good diner for around 30-35 Euros (with a cook cooking everything live in the back). Now I need to know who would like to join. You can come with your partners.
>
> So please let me know because like that I can book the restaurant.

if my company still not too boring, you can invite me with Lusy :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Pharo conf. Social Event

EstebanLM
I'm in :)

On Apr 23, 2012, at 8:50 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 23 April 2012 19:25, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For the conference, the lunches and coffee breaks are covered by INRIA and EMD.
>>
>> Now I would like to organize the social event for the thursday evening. Now our team cannot cover it because our budget is tight but I can have a really good restaurant (I know personally the cook). We could have a really good diner for around 30-35 Euros (with a cook cooking everything live in the back). Now I need to know who would like to join. You can come with your partners.
>>
>> So please let me know because like that I can book the restaurant.
>>
> if my company still not too boring, you can invite me with Lusy :)
>
>> Stef
>>

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: Pharo conf. Social Event

Sven I will check with luc to see what we can do. Now the Pharo association does not have a bank account yet :).

Stef

On Apr 23, 2012, at 8:47 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Stef,
>
> On 23 Apr 2012, at 19:25, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> For the conference, the lunches and coffee breaks are covered by INRIA and EMD.
>>
>> Now I would like to organize the social event for the thursday evening. Now our team cannot cover it because our budget is tight but I can have a really good restaurant (I know personally the cook). We could have a really good diner for around 30-35 Euros (with a cook cooking everything live in the back). Now I need to know who would like to join. You can come with your partners.
>>
>> So please let me know because like that I can book the restaurant.
>>
>> Stef
>
> I would surely like to participate to the diner, like most of us probably.
>
> But practically, for me and probably others, it would be easier to just pay some amount for the conference (with option diner x persons), that way it can be one official expense upfront and we can support the conference a bit as well.
>
> Like, 20 euro participation plus 40 euro per diner per person (food+wine) ?
> Could be more, but I am thinking about the students as well.
>
> Sven

Re: Pharo conf. Social Event

Tudor Girba-2
I am in as well.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."

Re: Pharo conf. Social Event

Hello pharoers

I contacted the restaurant and book the places for 19h30-20h00.

        The restaurant is the sylmar
                2 Pce Sebastopol, 59000 Lille
                03 20 57 14 39 ‎

        http://www.yelp.fr/biz/the-sylmar-restaurant-lille
        http://maps.google.fr/maps/place?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=sylmar+lille&fb=1&gl=fr&hq=sylmar&hnear=0x47c2d579b3256e11:0x40af13e81646360,Lille&cid=12704143244101016987

Now since the cook is cooking everything on the spot it is better if he knows how much we are.
He told me that he will prepare two starters, two main dishes and two desserts so that we do not have to wait too long.

So I'm sure that some of you did not registered yet on that page:
        so please do it
        http://www.doodle.com/sb2x77xk978zdkw2

Stef