Pharo consortium agreement

Stéphane Ducasse
Dear Pharoers

Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
 This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.

The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.

We suggest to read the document.
        - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
                        INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
                        Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
        - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)

We will launch soon two web sites:
        - one for the Pharo user association and
        - one for the Pharo consortium.

A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.

I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.

Stef

------------------------
Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
[hidden email]
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
**NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50

40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf (243K) Download Attachment

Re: Pharo consortium agreement

Miguel Cobá
Great news Stef!

I will read the doc soon and will feedback you about it.

And excelent news, that Igor has its contract extended! Congratulations!

Cheers

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Pharoers
>
> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
>  This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>
> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>
> We suggest to read the document.
>         - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
>                         INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>                         Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
>         - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>
> We will launch soon two web sites:
>         - one for the Pharo user association and
>         - one for the Pharo consortium.
>

> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>
> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>
> Stef
>

> ------------------------
> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
> [hidden email]
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>
> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

Re: [Pharo-consortium] Pharo consortium agreement

Apparently we need a physical mail with two copies so no electronic version is allowed.

Stef

On Nov 6, 2012, at 5:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Dear Pharoers
>
> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>
> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>
> We suggest to read the document.
> - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
> INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
> - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>
> We will launch soon two web sites:
> - one for the Pharo user association and
> - one for the Pharo consortium.
>

> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>
> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>
> Stef
>
> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>

> ------------------------
> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
> [hidden email]
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>
> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo consortium agreement

Sabine Manaa
did you skip "individual golden","sponsors" and "normal" (see below)

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:19:02 +0200
From: St?phane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email] Development"
        <[hidden email]>,  A friendly place where any

Hi pharoers

Here is so far the state of replies I compiled. If I miss you or misclassified tell me.
By end of July I will build a case to ask for INRIA support. So I will refresh this list and group mails to build a convincing case.
Pharo2.0 is going in the right direction. With a mini core, vector graphics, ssh, it is starting to be a nice platform for new challenges.
Thanks you all for your trust.

Stef

So far
     4000       gold
     8000       silver
     5000       bronze
       500      sponsor
     2500       individual plus
       480      individual
--------------------
   20480 Euros

Gold (4000)
    RMOD                                   4000

Silver (2000)
    2Denker
    http://www.Synectique.eu
    Sanders Cameron company
    2Rivers
                                                 8000

Bronze (1000)
    Andy bunnett company
    Eggermont company
    MAD-Environment
    www.FinWorks.biz
    netStyle.ch
                                                 5000

Sponsors (500)
    Caeasar Systems
    (May be IMUS)??
                                                 500

Indivudual golden (100)
    Stephane Ducasse
    Marcus Denker
    Schmiedl
    Miguel Coba
    Alexandre Bergel

    Krish
    Brodbeck (may be bronze)
    Goran Vasic
    Guillermo Polito
    Norbert Harlt

    Mark Smith
    Lorenzo schiavina
    Daniel Galdames
    Leandro Caniglia
    Francois Stephany

    Sean De Nigris
     John O'Keefe
    Tudor Girba
    Luc Fabresse
    Florent Arrignon

    Lawrence Trutter
    Sabine Knofel
    Yann Monclair
    Henrik Johanssen
    Hernan Wilkinson (or bronze to be defined)

                                                  2500
Normal 40
    Bill schwab
    Herve verjus
    Damien cassou
    McLeod
    Max Leske

    Phil Back (bronze may be)
    Yanni Chiu
    Andrea Br?hlmann
    Stefan Reichhart
    Niklaus Lutz

    Max Leske
    Simon Jakovina
                                                 480

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

**NEW ***Tel <a href="tel:00%2033%20%280%293%2059%2035%2087%2052" value="+33359358752">00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50

--
PS: Bitte Stimme für meine Schwester abgeben:
http://www.sterne-des-handwerks.de/voting/wettbewerb/detail/teilnehmer/4678.html

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo consortium agreement

Marcus Denker-4

On Nov 6, 2012, at 2:00 PM, Sabine Knöfel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> did you skip "individual golden","sponsors" and "normal" (see below)

These are part of the Pharo User Association. This is ready, too and will
be announced the next days.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo consortium agreement

Dear Sabine

> did you skip "individual golden","sponsors" and "normal" (see below)

For individual we have created a separate association (with all administration around) with golden and normal members.
The web site is nearly ready and we will announce it soon.

The point is that Inria cannot handle micro payments and it makes the consortium stronger.

Stef

> [...]
> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>
> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>
> Stef
>

> ------------------------
> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
> [hidden email]
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>
> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.
>

> --
> PS: Bitte Stimme für meine Schwester abgeben:

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Very good that there is progress on this front !

Even better news about Igor ;-)

Indeed: thank you INRIA for sponsoring Pharo.

I will read the document this evening.

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

On 06 Nov 2012, at 17:24, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Pharoers
>
> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>
> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>
> We suggest to read the document.
> - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
> INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
> - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>
> We will launch soon two web sites:
> - one for the Pharo user association and
> - one for the Pharo consortium.
>

> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>
> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>
> Stef
>
> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>

> ------------------------
> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
> [hidden email]
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>
> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

Re: Pharo consortium agreement

Tudor Girba-2
This is excellent work.

Congratulations for pulling it through!

Doru

On 6 Nov 2012, at 19:36, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Very good that there is progress on this front !
>
> Even better news about Igor ;-)
>
> Indeed: thank you INRIA for sponsoring Pharo.
>
> I will read the document this evening.
>
> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> http://stfx.eu
> Smalltalk is the Red Pill
>

> On 06 Nov 2012, at 17:24, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Pharoers
>>
>> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
>> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
>> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
>> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>>
>> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
>> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>>
>> We suggest to read the document.
>> - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
>> INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
>> - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>>
>> We will launch soon two web sites:
>> - one for the Pharo user association and
>> - one for the Pharo consortium.
>>

>> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
>> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>>
>> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>>

>> ------------------------
>> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
>> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
>> [hidden email]
>> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
>> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>>
>> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

On 06 Nov 2012, at 19:36, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will read the document this evening.

It is a lot of pages and it looked daunting, but it is actually very well written: very clear, non-legal language. I am impressed.

It might have taken a bit long to get the paperwork in order, but it was worth it.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo consortium agreement

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> These are part of the Pharo User Association. This is ready, too and will
> be announced the next days.

Is the Association a member of the Consortium?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Pharo consortium agreement

Thanks!
Sophie will be pleased to know it.

>> I will read the document this evening.
>
> It is a lot of pages and it looked daunting, but it is actually very well written: very clear, non-legal language. I am impressed.
>
> It might have taken a bit long to get the paperwork in order, but it was worth it.
>
> Sven
>
> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> http://stfx.eu
> Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo consortium agreement

>> These are part of the Pharo User Association. This is ready, too and will
>> be announced the next days.
>
> Is the Association a member of the Consortium?

It may if it decides to want it.
But we will have to do all the work so that I'm not the president on the association anymore.
And this will take time and energy.

> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
> losing enthusiasm."
> Winston Churchill

Re: [Pharo-consortium] Pharo consortium agreement

NorbertHartl
So, what's best. Wait to finalize the form or print and send?

Norbert

Am 06.11.2012 um 17:24 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Pharoers
>
> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>
> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>
> We suggest to read the document.
> - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
> INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
> - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>
> We will launch soon two web sites:
> - one for the Pharo user association and
> - one for the Pharo consortium.
>

> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>
> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>
> Stef
>
> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>

> ------------------------
> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
> [hidden email]
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>
> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

Re: [Pharo-consortium] Pharo consortium agreement

Stéphane Ducasse

> So, what's best. Wait to finalize the form or print and send?

so far it will only be c instead of C so wait 2 more days and this is ok

Stef

> Norbert
>
> Am 06.11.2012 um 17:24 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Dear Pharoers
>>
>> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
>> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
>> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
>> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>>
>> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
>> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>>
>> We suggest to read the document.
>> - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
>> INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
>> - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>>
>> We will launch soon two web sites:
>> - one for the Pharo user association and
>> - one for the Pharo consortium.
>>

>> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
>> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>>
>> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>>

>> ------------------------
>> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
>> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
>> [hidden email]
>> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
>> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>>
>> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

Re: [Pharo-consortium] Pharo consortium agreement

Norbert

after discussing with sophie, we will collect all details and produce a new version by beginning of new week.

Stef

On Nov 7, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Norbert Hartl wrote:

> So, what's best. Wait to finalize the form or print and send?
>
> Norbert
>
> Am 06.11.2012 um 17:24 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Dear Pharoers
>>
>> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
>> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
>> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
>> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>>
>> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
>> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>>
>> We suggest to read the document.
>> - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
>> INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
>> - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>>
>> We will launch soon two web sites:
>> - one for the Pharo user association and
>> - one for the Pharo consortium.
>>

>> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
>> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>>
>> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>>

>> ------------------------
>> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
>> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
>> [hidden email]
>> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
>> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>>
>> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

Re: Pharo consortium agreement

Igor Stasenko
On 6 November 2012 15:36, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Very good that there is progress on this front !
>
> Even better news about Igor ;-)

i always asking myself, if this horse worth its bets.
Thank you, Stephane & others for putting trust in me more than i do :)

> Indeed: thank you INRIA for sponsoring Pharo.
>
> I will read the document this evening.
>
> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> http://stfx.eu
> Smalltalk is the Red Pill
>

> On 06 Nov 2012, at 17:24, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Pharoers
>>
>> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
>> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
>> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
>> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>>
>> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
>> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>>
>> We suggest to read the document.
>>       - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
>>                       INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>>                       Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
>>       - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>>
>> We will launch soon two web sites:
>>       - one for the Pharo user association and
>>       - one for the Pharo consortium.
>>

>> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
>> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>>
>> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>>

>> ------------------------
>> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
>> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
>> [hidden email]
>> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
>> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>>
>> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

On Nov 8, 2012, at 4:03 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 6 November 2012 15:36, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Very good that there is progress on this front !
>>
>> Even better news about Igor ;-)
>>
> i always asking myself, if this horse worth its bets.
> Thank you, Stephane & others for putting trust in me more than i do :)

As a thank, write a tutorial and doc on FFI and NativeBoost
with a lot of documented examples ;D

>> Indeed: thank you INRIA for sponsoring Pharo.
>>
>> I will read the document this evening.
>>
>> --
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> http://stfx.eu
>> Smalltalk is the Red Pill
>>

>> On 06 Nov 2012, at 17:24, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Pharoers
>>>
>>> Here is the result of the work we did around the consortium for Pharo for about 2 years. We took into account all your remarks over the years
>>> and we think that the result is good and corresponds to what the community can support.
>>> This consortium is important for Pharo's future and it will help us to deliver a system to help you making business.
>>> Our goal is to be able to collect fundings to pay at least one full time engineer.
>>>
>>> The idea is that all the consortium members will sign the same agreement. We will not handle modifications per partners.
>>> Now since we are starting the process if you spot some glitches on the form let us know. We can discuss and fully stabilize one version.
>>>
>>> We suggest to read the document.
>>>      - If you agree to sign it and send it to us (in two copies if you do it by surface mail at
>>>                      INRIA - S. Ducasse - Pharo, 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>>>                      Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.), so that we sign it too.
>>>      - Don't forget to complete your legal mention on first page and your contact details on article 14 before signing. :)
>>>
>>> We will launch soon two web sites:
>>>      - one for the Pharo user association and
>>>      - one for the Pharo consortium.
>>>

>>> A side note: we will communicate about it later and separately but Inria decided to support the consortium by paying one extra year to Igor Stasenko.
>>> This is around 60 Keuros in addition to the year of Esteban Lorenzano and previous years of Igor.
>>>
>>> I really want to thank Inria for the constant support and the work of S. Karpf, P. Moreau and S. Perin.
>>>
>>> Stef
>>>
>>> <2012-11-06-consortium PHARO.pdf>
>>>

>>> ------------------------
>>> Dr. Stéphane Ducasse -- Directeur de Recherche (Senior Researcher)
>>> INRIA - USTL - CNRS UMR 8022
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
>>> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/
>>> **NEW ***Tel 00 33 (0)3 59 35 87 52  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
>>>
>>> 40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
>>> Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: Pharo consortium agreement

philippeback
Guess you'll have one more Bronze member then.

Will send the stuff next week (pretty much underwater ATM)

Philippe Back

On 8 November 2012 16:35, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2012, at 4:03 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> On 6 November 2012 15:36, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Very good that there is progress on this front !
>>>
>>> Even better news about Igor ;-)
>>>
>> i always asking myself, if this horse worth its bets.
>> Thank you, Stephane & others for putting trust in me more than i do :)
>
> As a thank, write a tutorial and doc on FFI and NativeBoost
> with a lot of documented examples ;D

i doing it.. but too slow.
i need a socket in head to copy data on flash :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: [Pharo-consortium] Pharo consortium agreement

Stéphane Ducasse

> i doing it.. but too slow.
> i need a socket in head to copy data on flash :)

the best way is one at a time and doing a tutorial with us like the last time
and I generate slides then we turn slides into text.
Writing 40 slides in one hour is a good rate :)