Pharo contribute page still points to Pharo50Inbox

Pharo contribute page still points to Pharo50Inbox

hernanmd
- Also the text to the mailing list is not linked.
- "
Select the Pharo60 repository" & "Publish the slice to Pharo50Inbox"

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: Pharo contribute page still points to Pharo50Inbox

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks hernan.
We should update it to refer to github and I do not really know how to
update it.

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Hernán Morales Durand
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix
>
> - Also the text to the mailing list is not linked.
> - "Select the Pharo60 repository" & "Publish the slice to Pharo50Inbox"
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

Re: Pharo contribute page still points to Pharo50Inbox

Stephane Ducasse-3
I update it to at least make sure that people know that we are in flux :)