Pharo days 2017 at Lille: block the dates 18/19 of May

Pharo days 2017 at Lille: block the dates 18/19 of May

Stéphane Ducasse
Dear Smalltalkers

I’m happy to tell you that we will organise a new edition of the PharoDays at Lille the 18 et 19 of May.

The program and registration will be announced soon.
The setup will be similar to the ones of previous editions: Little cool presentations and hacking/discussions sessions
and a great social event.

So reserve the dates.

S.

PS: for students, we got some sponsoring from inria and cristal and if you need support let us know.

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
03 59 57 78 50
03 59 35 86 16

S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Pharo days 2017 at Lille: block the dates 18/19 of May

Stéphane Ducasse

On 24 Feb 2017, at 18:26, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Smalltalkers

I’m happy to tell you that we will organise a new edition of the PharoDays at Lille the 18 et 19 of May.

The program and registration will be announced soon.
The setup will be similar to the ones of previous editions: Little cool presentations and hacking/discussions sessions
and a great social event.

I sent the following mail to show the kind of schedule that we got the previous years.