Pharo days: date proposal

stepharo
Hi pharoers and others happy hackers

we would like to organize PharoDays a two days gathering mix between a
conference and a huge sprint.
We thought that the 29 and 30 of January 2015 is a good date.
Now before launching the organization process we would like to know if
there is not a huge conflict that
we did not see.

Stef on the behalf of the Pharo board