[Pharo-dev] It seems that recategorizing a method does not make the package dirty

[Pharo-dev] It seems that recategorizing a method does not make the package dirty

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

Is it me or It seems that recategorizing a method does not make the package dirty?
Is there a fix that I can review?

Re: [Pharo-dev] It seems that recategorizing a method does not make the package dirty

Camillo Bruni-3
there was an opened issue before the last sprint and esteban worked on it,
though I don't find it right now :P