[Pharo-dev] Penelope - Fail to create account

[Pharo-dev] Penelope - Fail to create account

Mariano Vicente
Hi.
I tried create my user in penelope [1], so I can see the issues in fogbugz.  and this fails when i added the email, I think the problems are the dots in my email adress.

Anybody have had the same problem?

[1] http://bugs.pharo.org/issues?_k=DBsCrRwP1TgaBEDb

​Regards,
Mariano

Re: [Pharo-dev] Penelope - Fail to create account

Carla F. Griggio
Me :(
I could see the issues by entering each category listed in the home page, but still it was uncomfortable to feel that I should know before hand in which category the issue I was looking for could be listed.
I wanted to register to post issues with my name and I couldn't (and in the login form there should be a link explaining how to register, not only for asking a lost password).

Cheers,
Carla

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Mariano Vicente <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi.
I tried create my user in penelope [1], so I can see the issues in fogbugz.  and this fails when i added the email, I think the problems are the dots in my email adress.

Anybody have had the same problem?

[1] http://bugs.pharo.org/issues?_k=DBsCrRwP1TgaBEDb

Regards,
Mariano

Re: [Pharo-dev] Penelope - Fail to create account

Clara Allende

Just write your mail without dots, its the same for gmail (I've been there already)

Sent from Gmail for Android

Mariano