[Pharo-dev] question about UI

pdigonzelli
hello list. I am thinking develop a business application in pharo.
I need information about tools for UI for business applications. for example dolphin has MVP framework for desktop.
I prefer browser/desktop enable UI framework.  Which are the tools you can recommend?
Perhaps someone has experience with businnes app.

TIA
PD: Sorry for my english

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

Stéphane Ducasse

hello list. I am thinking develop a business application in pharo.

Excellent!

I need information about tools for UI for business applications. for example dolphin has MVP framework for desktop.

Yes and its MVP framework is cool.

I prefer browser/desktop enable UI framework.  Which are the tools you can recommend?

You should have a look at Spec - ben I do not remember where is the tutorial.
Benjamin started to rewrite widgets like list.

Perhaps someone has experience with businnes app.

Esteban, benjamin.
What I suggest is to really ask for feedback in the mailing-list and to be prepared to help also because we are
changing the widgets and the tools (and the underlying layers but our time is short).

TIA
PD: Sorry for my english

:)
Frankly this is not important.

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

EstebanLM

On Jul 2, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

hello list. I am thinking develop a business application in pharo.

Excellent!

I need information about tools for UI for business applications. for example dolphin has MVP framework for desktop.

Yes and its MVP framework is cool.

I prefer browser/desktop enable UI framework.  Which are the tools you can recommend?

You should have a look at Spec - ben I do not remember where is the tutorial.
Benjamin started to rewrite widgets like list.

Perhaps someone has experience with businnes app.

Esteban, benjamin.
What I suggest is to really ask for feedback in the mailing-list and to be prepared to help also because we are
changing the widgets and the tools (and the underlying layers but our time is short).

I made a commercial desktop application using glamour+magritte+home made stuff

nowadays, you could do more or less the same using spec/glamour+magritte3+keychain...

it requires some work (mostly on learning any of them), but is perfectly doable :)

Esteban

TIA
PD: Sorry for my english

:)
Frankly this is not important.

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

pdigonzelli
Thanks to all!

I starting learn spec

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

Gisela Decuzzi
Hi Pablo, a few days ago I wrote about implementing a simple window with spec here: http://pharorwrules.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/a-look-into-spec/

2013/7/3 Pablo R. Digonzelli <[hidden email]>
Thanks to all!

I starting learn spec

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

Stéphane Ducasse
We should turn this blog into a chapter and merge it with the current tutorial.
Gisela I can do a first cut and flesh a chapter in gutenberg :)

Stef

On Jul 3, 2013, at 8:54 AM, Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Pablo, a few days ago I wrote about implementing a simple window with spec here: http://pharorwrules.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/a-look-into-spec/

2013/7/3 Pablo R. Digonzelli <[hidden email]>
Thanks to all!

I starting learn spec

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 03 Jul 2013, at 08:54, Gisela Decuzzi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Pablo, a few days ago I wrote about implementing a simple window with spec here: http://pharorwrules.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/a-look-into-spec/

Very nice. These kinds of short write-ups are really important. Thanks!

Spec.pier.pdf (179K) Download Attachment

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

pdigonzelli
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

Stéphane Ducasse
This is just the start. I should go over it and integrate more based on the previous material and the videos that ben did.

Stef

On Jul 4, 2013, at 2:04 AM, Pablo R. Digonzelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

Stephan Eggermont-3
Depending on your actual needs, you might get a much faster start
by using Glamour. It allows building an application at a higher
abstraction level.

Stephan

Re: [Pharo-dev] question about UI

Gisela Decuzzi
Yes! Damien also told me to transform the post into a chapter.
Thanks for starting :D I will take a look and finish it next week