Pharo developers you can subscribe to Pharo-Users too ; )

Pharo developers you can subscribe to Pharo-Users too ; )

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi everybody. We have two mailing list as you may know: one for pharo developers or people very interested in Pharo and its internal details. This mailing list is [hidden email]
It is high traffic and there are a lot of people that cannot follow.

Then we have the Pharo-User mailing list for those that just want to use Pharo and don't care about their internals. This mailing list has less traffic. This mailing list is  [hidden email]

The problem is that there is people that are subscribed to [hidden email]  but not to pharo-users. In this last mailing list, usually new comers ask questions. It would be great that all the people that is already subscribed to [hidden email] and have time to follow that mailing list, to subscribe also to Pharo-Users.   Sometimes I am obligued to tell new comers "ask in [hidden email] as not all the people is subscribed there" ... and thus, the Pharo-Users becomes useless.

Thanks

Mariano

Re: Pharo developers you can subscribe to Pharo-Users too ; )

Alexandre Bergel-4
Please, subscribe me.

Alexandre