Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

Nick Papoylias
A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
session from one of our projects at Rochelle:

Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB

Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.

Cheers,

Nick

Re: [cormas-dev] Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

hernanmd
Impressive work!

Congratulations Nick.

Cheers,

Hernán

> A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
> domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
> session from one of our projects at Rochelle:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wJNhAIaVQ
>
> Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB
>
> Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
> widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick

Re: [cormas-dev] Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

Nick Papoylias
Some of this tech, will soon make it to Cormas ;)

So we can work together to make it even better !

Best,

Nick

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 7:59 PM Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:
Impressive work!

Congratulations Nick.

Cheers,

Hernán

> A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
> domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
> session from one of our projects at Rochelle:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wJNhAIaVQ
>
> Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB
>
> Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
> widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick

Re: [cormas-dev] Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

Tudor Girba-2
Nice job!

Doru

> On Sep 6, 2018, at 8:10 PM, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Some of this tech, will soon make it to Cormas ;)
>
> So we can work together to make it even better !
>
> Best,
>
> Nick
>
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 7:59 PM Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Impressive work!
>
> Congratulations Nick.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

> > A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
> > domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
> > session from one of our projects at Rochelle:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wJNhAIaVQ
> >
> > Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB
> >
> > Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
> > widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Nick
> >
> > --

www.feenk.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: [cormas-dev] Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

SergeStinckwich
Great ! A presentation of CORMAS simulation platform will be done at next ESUG. See you there.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 6 sept. 2018 à 19:17, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> a écrit :

A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
session from one of our projects at Rochelle:

Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB

Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.

Cheers,

Nick

Re: [cormas-dev] Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

Nick Papoylias
Thanx Doru !

Any pointers on embeding Morphs/Specs/RTViews to the
new GT tools (and vice versa), if possible ?

I am looking to achive smth similar to what Johan and Stef did
on Sec 9.1 of the Spec Book: "Integrating the different UI frameworks",
but with the Bloc version of GT.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:24 PM Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice job!

Doru

> On Sep 6, 2018, at 8:10 PM, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Some of this tech, will soon make it to Cormas ;)
>
> So we can work together to make it even better !
>
> Best,
>
> Nick
>
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 7:59 PM Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Impressive work!
>
> Congratulations Nick.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

> > A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
> > domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
> > session from one of our projects at Rochelle:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wJNhAIaVQ
> >
> > Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB
> >
> > Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
> > widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Nick
> >
> > --

www.feenk.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: [cormas-dev] Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Bloc is a new world and the intention is to build a new stack on it. It can be embedded in Morphic, but not the other way around. Higher level frameworks, like Spec would have to build a renderer for Bloc.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Sep 6, 2018, at 8:45 PM, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanx Doru !
>
> Any pointers on embeding Morphs/Specs/RTViews to the
> new GT tools (and vice versa), if possible ?
>
> I am looking to achive smth similar to what Johan and Stef did
> on Sec 9.1 of the Spec Book: "Integrating the different UI frameworks",
> but with the Bloc version of GT.
>

> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:24 PM Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Nice job!
>
> Doru
>

> > On Sep 6, 2018, at 8:10 PM, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Some of this tech, will soon make it to Cormas ;)
> >
> > So we can work together to make it even better !
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Nick
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 7:59 PM Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Impressive work!
> >
> > Congratulations Nick.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Hernán

> > > A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
> > > domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
> > > session from one of our projects at Rochelle:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wJNhAIaVQ
> > >
> > > Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB
> > >
> > > Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
> > > widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Nick
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > --

> www.feenk.com
>
> "No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

www.feenk.com

“The smaller and more pervasive the hardware becomes, the more physical the software gets."

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 9:28 PM Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Bloc is a new world and the intention is to build a new stack on it. It can be embedded in Morphic,

This will have to do for now ;) Thanx for your great efforts !

but not the other way around. Higher level frameworks, like Spec would have to build a renderer for Bloc.
Cheers,
Doru

> On Sep 6, 2018, at 8:45 PM, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanx Doru !
>
> Any pointers on embeding Morphs/Specs/RTViews to the
> new GT tools (and vice versa), if possible ?
>
> I am looking to achive smth similar to what Johan and Stef did
> on Sec 9.1 of the Spec Book: "Integrating the different UI frameworks",
> but with the Bloc version of GT.
>

> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:24 PM Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Nice job!
>
> Doru
>

> > On Sep 6, 2018, at 8:10 PM, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Some of this tech, will soon make it to Cormas ;)
> >
> > So we can work together to make it even better !
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Nick
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 7:59 PM Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Impressive work!
> >
> > Congratulations Nick.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Hernán

> > > A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
> > > domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
> > > session from one of our projects at Rochelle:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wJNhAIaVQ
> > >
> > > Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB
> > >
> > > Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
> > > widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Nick
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > --

> www.feenk.com
>
> "No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

www.feenk.com

“The smaller and more pervasive the hardware becomes, the more physical the software gets."

Re: Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

abergel
Wow!!!!!
You guys rock!

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Sep 6, 2018, at 2:17 PM, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:

A nice example of how Pharo can be used for
domain-specific modeling and simulation. Short
session from one of our projects at Rochelle:

Some additional info here: https://goo.gl/jS4NjB

Currently investigating how to incorporate the new Bloc based
widgets of @feenkcom into the workflow.

Cheers,

Nick

Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo eye-candy: Domain-Specific Modeling and Simulation

Nick Papoylias
Thanx Alex :)

Looking forward to the Roassal talk on Thursday !