Pharo for Android

Ricardo Pacheco
I read some info dated 2014 that there where some efforts to make Pharo able to run on Android. Will new versions of Pharo (6.1 & 7) support Android. Does anybody use succesfully the most recent version of Pharo on a Android tablet?

Thanks

Re: Pharo for Android

Stephane Ducasse-3
Santiago Bragagnolo updated the VM but it is still using an old
pulling event system.
It is on our large todo to address this but it means a lot of work.
We want a better Android support for sure but ....
Now you can use Pharo on Android.

I do not know if we have a jenkins job :(

https://github.com/sbragagnolo/pharo-android-wrapper

Stef

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Ricardo Pacheco
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I read some info dated 2014 that there where some efforts to make Pharo able
> to run on Android. Will new versions of Pharo (6.1 & 7) support Android.
> Does anybody use succesfully the most recent version of Pharo on a Android
> tablet?
>
> Thanks

Re: Pharo for Android

Ricardo Pacheco