Pharo freezing ...

stepken
Hi!

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/SmallLintPharoFixing

While filtering with SmallLint Pharo freezes (Windows version).

I think, there is elementary something going wrong there ... design problem?

Maybe that's the same bug, that made Seaside suddenly freeze?

Have fun,

Guido Stepken

Re: Pharo freezing ...

Damien Cassou
On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:06 AM, stepken <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/SmallLintPharoFixing
>
> While filtering with SmallLint Pharo freezes (Windows version).
>
> I think, there is elementary something going wrong there ... design problem?
>
> Maybe that's the same bug, that made Seaside suddenly freeze?

Could you please open an issue and report the exact steps to reproduce
the problem?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: Pharo freezing ...

Lukas Renggli
Is this a closure image you observe these freezes?

Cheers,
Lukas

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:06 AM, stepken <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/SmallLintPharoFixing
>>
>> While filtering with SmallLint Pharo freezes (Windows version).
>>
>> I think, there is elementary something going wrong there ... design problem?
>>
>> Maybe that's the same bug, that made Seaside suddenly freeze?
>
> Could you please open an issue and report the exact steps to reproduce
> the problem?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pharo freezing ...

Do the inverse :)
- send us a description
        vm number
        image number
        and step list

once we ack add it as report.
Else I will be flooded by bug item that we should close because with
not enough info.