Pharo in San Martin University

EstebanLM
Hi,
I want to announce that yesterday I started teaching Pharo at University San Martin, so this university is now a proud member of the growing list of universities using this great environment for teaching purposes. One interesting thing is that we are going to explore some not-so-commonly taught capabilities, like Traits and the reflection api :)

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: Pharo in San Martin University

Carla F. Griggio
Lucky students!!!

:)

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I want to announce that yesterday I started teaching Pharo at University San Martin, so this university is now a proud member of the growing list of universities using this great environment for teaching purposes. One interesting thing is that we are going to explore some not-so-commonly taught capabilities, like Traits and the reflection api :)

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: Pharo in San Martin University

Igor Stasenko
On 16 March 2011 16:48, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to announce that yesterday I started teaching Pharo at University San Martin, so this university is now a proud member of the growing list of universities using this great environment for teaching purposes. One interesting thing is that we are going to explore some not-so-commonly taught capabilities, like Traits and the reflection api :)

@Stephane: time to update your slides

:P

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Pharo in San Martin University

Great!
do you have a link for the pharo web site?

> I want to announce that yesterday I started teaching Pharo at University San Martin, so this university is now a proud member of the growing list of universities using this great environment for teaching purposes. One interesting thing is that we are going to explore some not-so-commonly taught capabilities, like Traits and the reflection api :)
>
> Cheers,
> Esteban

Re: Pharo in San Martin University

EstebanLM
Sorry, I forget to answer this.

The university link is: http://www.unsam.edu.ar/

Btw, the "professor in charge of the course" (I don't know what's the name in english) is Nicolás Passerini, and also Javier Fernandez is giving the lectures with us.

Cheers,
Esteban

El 16/03/2011, a las 1:58p.m., Stéphane Ducasse escribió:

Great!
do you have a link for the pharo web site?

I want to announce that yesterday I started teaching Pharo at University San Martin, so this university is now a proud member of the growing list of universities using this great environment for teaching purposes. One interesting thing is that we are going to explore some not-so-commonly taught capabilities, like Traits and the reflection api :)

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: Pharo in San Martin University

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 18, 2011, at 4:18 AM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

Sorry, I forget to answer this.

The university link is: http://www.unsam.edu.ar/

I added it to the list on

In addition, I added http://www.uclouvain.be/, they use Pharo in
a course on Reflection and Context (I gave a lecture there yesterday).

Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.