Pharo intro talk in spanish

Rafael Luque
Hi all,

It has been published the video of the Pharo introduction talk (titled "Pharo Smalltalk: Un Entorno de Programación Subversiva") we organized from Osoco for the Madrid Software Crafters meetup.

Both, video and slides are in spanish:

Cheers,
Rafael Luque

Re: Pharo intro talk in spanish

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Thanks Rafael!

Is good to see more content in native languages and support more
diversity and going away of English as the dominant language monoculture
for science and tech (which reminds me [1]). BTW is a good presentation
with a lot of good points and fighting the balance between the
conceptual and the demo approach (demos with good theoretical background
are hard to build). The only think I miss was a microphone for the ones
making comments and questions in the audience.

[1] https://aeon.co/essays/how-did-science-come-to-speak-only-english

Cheers,

Offray

On 12/12/17 11:10, Rafael Luque wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It has been published the video of the Pharo introduction talk (titled
> "Pharo Smalltalk: Un Entorno de Programación Subversiva") we organized
> from Osoco for the Madrid Software Crafters meetup.
>
> Both, video and slides are in spanish:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV_KU4u5mTA
>
> Cheers,
> Rafael Luque

Re: Pharo intro talk in spanish

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks a lot.
I'm starting to learn spanish (you talk too fast but this is fun to hear).

Stef