Pharo launcher

ilker özcan
When i tried to install pharo 7 and 8 with the launcher on windows 10 there happened a message which says windows can not run 16 bit program..

It seems pharo.exe seems to be 16 bit ( i installed 64bit)..anyone with such a problem and any idea how i can solve this? Thanks all..

Re: Pharo launcher

demarey
Hi Ilker,

It looks like you got the same issue as https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues/349
If you do not run Pharo Launcher from cmd line or unzip is not in the path, it should works fine (waiting for a proper fix).
Please try to delete corrupted VMs (you can use Pharo Launcher VM Manager) and try again.

Thanks for the report,
Christophe

> Le 8 oct. 2019 à 15:35, ilker özcan <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> When i tried to install pharo 7 and 8 with the launcher on windows 10 there happened a message which says windows can not run 16 bit program..
>
> It seems pharo.exe seems to be 16 bit ( i installed 64bit)..anyone with such a problem and any idea how i can solve this? Thanks all..

Re: Pharo launcher

ilker özcan
I format my pc and reinstall windows..now it works..thank you.