Pharo on Ubuntu ARM

1 message Options

Pharo on Ubuntu ARM

dubst3pp4
Hello,

I'm running Ubuntu ARM (armhf) on my Toshiba AC100. With the help of apt-get I've installed the squeak-vm and the squeak-image, which both run fine.

Now I've downloaded the Pharo-image, but could not find the cog-vm for ARM. Running the Pharo-image with the squeak-vm just gives me a segmentation fault:

-1550458048 [] in ByteSymbol>?
/usr/bin/squeak: line 277:  4603 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $VM

I don't know if it is in general possible to run the image with the squeak-vm. Does an ARM-build for the cog-vm exists?

Thanks in advance,
Marc