Pharo on macOS Mojave

Manuel Leuenberger
Hi,

Did anybody already try Pharo 6.1 on macOS Mojave? Are there any issues that would suggest not to upgrade soon?

Cheers,
Manuel

Re: Pharo on macOS Mojave

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Pharo 7 certainly works fine.

> On 27 Sep 2018, at 12:06, Manuel Leuenberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Did anybody already try Pharo 6.1 on macOS Mojave? Are there any issues that would suggest not to upgrade soon?
>
> Cheers,
> Manuel

Re: Pharo on macOS Mojave

brackendev
Pharo 6.1 works fine on Mojave for me.

Manuel Leuenberger wrote
> Hi,
>
> Did anybody already try Pharo 6.1 on macOS Mojave? Are there any issues
> that would suggest not to upgrade soon?
>
> Cheers,
> Manuel

Re: Pharo on macOS Mojave

EstebanLM
Yes, so far no problem.
But they are deprecating 32bit (they will not be read next version) so I advice using P7 and the 64bit VM.

Esteban