Pharo on seasidehosting ?

cedreek
Hi,

I don't know if this has changed but is Pharo compatible with
seasidehosting now ?
If no any idea on when it will be.

Thanks

--
Cédrick

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo on seasidehosting ?

Damien Cassou-3
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Cédrick Béler<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I don't know if this has changed but is Pharo compatible with
> seasidehosting now ?
> If no any idea on when it will be.

unfortunately it is still not working. I hope to get some news from Adrian.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo on seasidehosting ?

Adrian Lienhard
Unfortunately, I haven't got around to work on this yet. I'll be on
holiday until the end of September so it will be October...

Cheers,
Adrian

On Sep 8, 2009, at 11:29 , Cédrick Béler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if this has changed but is Pharo compatible with
> seasidehosting now ?
> If no any idea on when it will be.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Cédrick

Re: Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo on seasidehosting ?

cedreek
ok october is already cool :)

have nice holidays Adrian.

2009/9/8 Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]>:

> Unfortunately, I haven't got around to work on this yet. I'll be on holiday
> until the end of September so it will be October...
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> On Sep 8, 2009, at 11:29 , Cédrick Béler wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I don't know if this has changed but is Pharo compatible with
>> seasidehosting now ?
>> If no any idea on when it will be.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Cédrick

Cédrick

Re: Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo on seasidehosting ?

cedreek

Hi and sorry to come back with that...  but Adrian, do you have any news on that subject as we're in mid october ? :)

Also, a related question, does seasidehosting support full closure (for squeak) ?

Thanks in advance,

Cédrick