Pharo program "examples"

Hans Schueren

Thanks Jan ,

i know that the system itself is the program.

But there must be "Image" programs  out there to download.

I only want to download a program

( Folder with image and exe [Pharo Container] )

Online.

Just to see and start the program and see how it opens.

( like a normal program [ Pharo IDE is shadowed] ).

Guess that i am a  user.

I have heared about Pharo and want to test a real program.

Hans

Hello again ,

are there any Pharo Program examples online ?

I dont mean normal examples from coding.

What i mean are end-user programs.

Completely ready Online for downloading.

Regards

Hans

Re: Pharo program "examples"

Thierry Goubier