Pharo-project weekly summary #4

fstephany
Hi guys,

The summary for this week is out. Please comment if I said something
stupid or forgot something.

See you next week ;)

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

Tudor Girba
Thanks :)

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo-project weekly summary #4

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes!