Pharo's Gofer

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Gofer>>#directory:
        Smalltalk globals
                at: #MCSubDirectoryRepository
                ifAbsent: [ self error: aDirectoryOrString printString , ' is an unsupported repository type' ]

Why wouldn't MCSubDirectoryRepository be present? Are we staying compatible with other platforms? Or another reason? If it's unnecessary I will gut... err, I mean simplify, hehe...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Pharo's Gofer

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
There's also:

Sean P. DeNigris wrote
Gofer>>#directory:
        repository := (aDirectoryOrString isString and: [ aDirectoryOrString endsWith: '*' ])
I don't like the double-duty of appending $* to the string argument to indicate a subdirectory repository. How about adding to the API, like directoriesIn: or similar...
Cheers,
Sean