Pharo sprint starting now

Alexandre Bergel
Here are some rules. Feel free to complete them:

1 - Download the image 12220 Core image from
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27719/PharoCore-1.2-12220.zip

2 - Go to
 http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list
 http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2&sort=milestone&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty
 and pick an issue you want to work on. Since we are working on releasing
Pharo 1.2, please pick an issue marked as 1.2

3 - feel free to fix the issue, comment on it, pair-program, ...

4 - let us know which issue you picked, and how you're going.

18 people are in the room!

Use the twitter #pharosprint tag please

Cheers,
Alexandre

Re: Pharo sprint starting now

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 4:26 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here are some rules. Feel free to complete them:

1 - Download the image 12220 Core image from
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27719/PharoCore-1.2-12220.zip

it would be nice to do a System Update too....it would be easier for integrators.

2 - Go to
 http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list
 http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2&sort=milestone&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty
 and pick an issue you want to work on. Since we are working on releasing
Pharo 1.2, please pick an issue marked as 1.2

3 - feel free to fix the issue, comment on it, pair-program, ...

4 - let us know which issue you picked, and how you're going.

18 people are in the room!

Use the twitter #pharosprint tag please

Cheers,
Alexandre

Re: Pharo sprint starting now

I suggest to go to the irc
and talk now.

> Here are some rules. Feel free to complete them:
>
> 1 - Download the image 12220 Core image from
> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27719/PharoCore-1.2-12220.zip
>
> 2 - Go to
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2&sort=milestone&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty
> and pick an issue you want to work on. Since we are working on releasing
> Pharo 1.2, please pick an issue marked as 1.2
>
> 3 - feel free to fix the issue, comment on it, pair-program, ...
>
> 4 - let us know which issue you picked, and how you're going.
>
> 18 people are in the room!
>
> Use the twitter #pharosprint tag please
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre

Re: Pharo sprint starting now

Lukas Renggli
I don't think that works. All ports except http (80) and https (443)
are blocked here.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli