Pharo success story for Issys Tracking broken?

Pharo success story for Issys Tracking broken?

Torsten Bergmann
http://www.pharo-project.org/about/success-stories
includes a story about scaling seaside.

Unfortunately none of the links work. Any infos on that?

Re: Pharo success story for Issys Tracking broken?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Torsten Bergmann wrote
Unfortunately none of the links work. Any infos on that?
I did a little googling and checked the wayback machine; didn't come up with anything relevant...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Pharo success story for Issys Tracking broken?

Marcus Denker-4

On 22 Apr 2014, at 13:53, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Torsten Bergmann wrote
>> Unfortunately none of the links work. Any infos on that?
>
> I did a little googling and checked the wayback machine; didn't come up with
> anything relevant…

I have removed the article for now…

        Marcus

Re: Pharo success story for Issys Tracking broken?

Torsten Bergmann
Yes - but the question remains where did this story come from.
I would like to know more about it.

Thx
T.