Pharo talk at j2ml, Sophia Antipolis

Marcus Denker-3
Hi,

I will be at j2ml http://jm2l.linux-azur.org/  and give a presentation about Pharo and Smalltalk.

Samedi 28 novembre 2009 à 10H00 à Sophia Antipolis ( Ecole Polytech’Nice), France, South Europe.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: Pharo talk at j2ml, Sophia Antipolis

Marcus Denker-3

On Nov 20, 2009, at 4:16 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I will be at j2ml http://jm2l.linux-azur.org/  and give a presentation about Pharo and Smalltalk.
>
> Samedi 28 novembre 2009 à 10H00 à Sophia Antipolis ( Ecole Polytech’Nice), France, South Europe.

Slides are now online:

        SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/talk-pharo-at-jm2l-2009
        PDF: http://marcusdenker.de/talks/09JM2LPharo/2009JM2LPharo.pdf

And thanks a lot to Rene Mages for hosting me in Saint-Raphaël and to all the organizers of JM2L.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: Pharo talk at j2ml, Sophia Antipolis

SergeStinckwich
2009/12/2 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:

> On Nov 20, 2009, at 4:16 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I will be at j2ml http://jm2l.linux-azur.org/  and give a presentation about Pharo and Smalltalk.
>>
>> Samedi 28 novembre 2009 à 10H00 à Sophia Antipolis ( Ecole Polytech’Nice), France, South Europe.
>>

> Slides are now online:
>
>        SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/talk-pharo-at-jm2l-2009
>        PDF: http://marcusdenker.de/talks/09JM2LPharo/2009JM2LPharo.pdf
>

> And thanks a lot to Rene Mages for hosting me in Saint-Raphaël and to all the organizers of JM2L.

Nice Marcus ! I see that you made severals modifications from the
Stephane version.
Do you have the Keynote version ? I would like to made more
enhancements for my presentation in Nagoya the 19th december :
http://atnd.org/events/1593

Thank you.
--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

On Dec 2, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> 2009/12/2 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> On Nov 20, 2009, at 4:16 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I will be at j2ml http://jm2l.linux-azur.org/  and give a presentation about Pharo and Smalltalk.
>>>
>>> Samedi 28 novembre 2009 à 10H00 à Sophia Antipolis ( Ecole Polytech’Nice), France, South Europe.
>>>

>> Slides are now online:
>>
>>        SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/talk-pharo-at-jm2l-2009
>>        PDF: http://marcusdenker.de/talks/09JM2LPharo/2009JM2LPharo.pdf
>>

>> And thanks a lot to Rene Mages for hosting me in Saint-Raphaël and to all the organizers of JM2L.
>
> Nice Marcus ! I see that you made severals modifications from the
> Stephane version.

Yes, but not much....
it would be nice to have all the slides use the same layout, update the list of companies (I am sure I forgot 10pines, for example),
maybe redo some screenshots...

> Do you have the Keynote version ? I would like to made more
> enhancements for my presentation in Nagoya the 19th december :
> http://atnd.org/events/1593

cool, yes, I put a zipped keynote version here:

        http://marcusdenker.de/talks/09JM2LPharo/2009JM2LPharo.zip

We have a video of the talk that Rene made. It's two 2GB mpeg3 of the kind that the mac can not read (but VLC).

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: Pharo talk at j2ml, Sophia Antipolis

SergeStinckwich
2009/12/2 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>:

> On Dec 2, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

>>> Slides are now online:
>>>
>>>        SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/talk-pharo-at-jm2l-2009
>>>        PDF: http://marcusdenker.de/talks/09JM2LPharo/2009JM2LPharo.pdf
>>>

>>> And thanks a lot to Rene Mages for hosting me in Saint-Raphaël and to all the organizers of JM2L.
>>
>> Nice Marcus ! I see that you made severals modifications from the
>> Stephane version.
>

> Yes, but not much....
> it would be nice to have all the slides use the same layout, update the list of companies (I am sure I forgot 10pines, for example),
> maybe redo some screenshots...

Yes i can do that ;-)