Pharo tentative schedule roadmap ....

Geert Claes
Administrator
I assume the tentative (March Beta and May release) schedule on the Pharo Project website may need some minor adjustments?

Re: Pharo tentative schedule roadmap ....

Stéphane Ducasse
probably
We will harvest the closures and we will have to think what we want to
do.
If you and other want to help the tests should be green and stop
popping up dialog boxes

Stef