[Pharo-users] FYI: new release candidate image out

[Pharo-users] FYI: new release candidate image out

jfabry
Hi all,

I have discovered today that there is a new RC2 image out since last
friday. (10.01.2.zip or 10508 depending on which numbers make more
sense to you)

Stef/Markus/Adrian: It would be a good idea to announce releases in
the news and/or this mailing list in the future ...

--
Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry

Re: [Pharo-users] FYI: new release candidate image out

Stéphane Ducasse
Oh yes!
sorry

Stef