[Pharo-users] Fwd: [BetaTesting] [ANN] Pharo1.0-10507-rc2dev10.01.2

[Pharo-users] Fwd: [BetaTesting] [ANN] Pharo1.0-10507-rc2dev10.01.2

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks John...I forgot about this list...too new :)

Re: [Pharo-users] Fwd: [BetaTesting] [ANN] Pharo1.0-10507-rc2dev10.01.2

jfabry
Thanks for the complete description.

I wont be able to test it because I will be offline for some time starting Real Soon Now, so just one superficial comment:

I like the pharo picture, but on my 1600x1050 screen it repeats, it should be bigger in the y direction (like 2000 or something, so it fits on Stef's 30 inch display ;-) )

On 26 Jan 2010, at 14:16, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

[...]

Johan Fabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 7:17 PM, Johan Fabry <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the complete description.

You are welcome.

I wont be able to test it because I will be offline for some time starting Real Soon Now, so just one superficial comment:

Don't worry.

I like the pharo picture, but on my 1600x1050 screen it repeats, it should be bigger in the y direction (like 2000 or something, so it fits on Stef's 30 inch display ;-) )

Yes, thanks. I was already discussed in the other mailing list. I guess I will have to remove it if nobody has a solution for that. It was so nice :(