[Pharo-users] Is there a tool to get the diff of two different classes?

[Pharo-users] Is there a tool to get the diff of two different classes?

Stefan Marr-4
Hi:

I already found the DiffMorph which looks like it takes just two strings.
So, I wondered whether there might already be something where I can just input the classnames and get a nice view of all differences?

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr
Software Languages Lab

Re: [Pharo-users] Is there a tool to get the diff of two different classes?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Stefan Marr <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi:

I already found the DiffMorph which looks like it takes just two strings.
So, I wondered whether there might already be something where I can just input the classnames and get a nice view of all differences?

I really don't know, but I would love to have that too. Many times I had the same problem.

Thanks
Stefan