Pharo-users] SSL Exception when installing DataFrame

Pharo-users] SSL Exception when installing DataFrame

Hans Baveco

I get the same error when trying to install other packages (e.g. Cruiser) (SSL Exception: connect failed [code:-5]),

Also when trying to do a software update from the System menu.

This is Pharo 6.1 on windows 7

It might be somehow related to Iceberg: the Iceberg item in the World menu has gone after trying to update??

Hans

Re: Pharo-users] SSL Exception when installing DataFrame

Stephane Ducasse-3
I know that Hayatou got the same error while trying to load DataFrame.

Here is what he told me

I use to load DataFrame on Pharo6.1 with Linux it work well

But on Windows 7 Édition Intégrale 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
(7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503) with Pharo6.1 it not working. But with
Pharo5 on the same windows 7 it work well