Pharo with Google Realtime database

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello everybody,

I developed an Android app. And the server of the application is written
in Pharo.

Google Realtime database is a NoSQL database which is very good for
synchronization with android apps. I want to add data to this database
from my Pharo app. And to do this I have to use a Rest Api. The rest api
is existing for other languages like Php (Firebase-php), Python, Java,
Go, etc.

I want to know if this api is existing for Pharo?

Thanks,

Asbath

Re: Pharo with Google Realtime database

Esteban A. Maringolo
There isn't any Firebase database driver for it. I used Firebase
database and auth briefly for a JS/HTML only app, and I pulled the
data using plain ZnClient to access the REST API.

Regards,
Esteban A. Maringolo