Pharo2.0, Seaside and status/

philippeback
The status app looks quite broken with a lot of part in need of a SmalltalkImage --> VirtualMachine replacement.

This happens in Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Web :: WAPharoStatusItem subclasses.

I am in the process of fixing it.

Anyone having experienced this?

Phil

Re: Pharo2.0, Seaside and status/

Philippe Marschall
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:35 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The status app looks quite broken with a lot of part in need of a
> SmalltalkImage --> VirtualMachine replacement.
>
> This happens in Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Web :: WAPharoStatusItem subclasses.
>
> I am in the process of fixing it.
>
> Anyone having experienced this?

Seaside-Pharo20-Tools-Web from Seaside 3.1 should fix this.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Pharo2.0, Seaside and status/

philippeback
OK.

I've put one of my own on:

There is a start/stop adapter in the menu, a corrected Tools for 3.0 and a TwitterBoostrap that does my bidding.

Building a full working stack isn't so easy...

It would be easier if I could commit some packages in the Seaside project on STH.

All the best,
Phil