Pharo3.0-portable deserves some publicity

Pharo3.0-portable deserves some publicity

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi,

Why Pharo3.0-portable (formely Oneclick) isn't on http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download

Noury
Ecole des Mines de Douai
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement,
merci de n'imprimer ce courriel qu'en cas de necessite

Re: Pharo3.0-portable deserves some publicity

Marcus Denker-4

On 24 Feb 2014, at 11:51, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Why Pharo3.0-portable (formely Oneclick) isn't on http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download

The original idea was to retire that: it is only good for the mac, on all other platforms it
is just strange.

Now if the download page has already 5 ways of downloading Pharo, we will loose
90% of all people visiting it.

        Marcus

Re: Pharo3.0-portable deserves some publicity

Tudor Girba-2
+1

Doru

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 24 Feb 2014, at 11:51, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Why Pharo3.0-portable (formely Oneclick) isn't on http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download

The original idea was to retire that: it is only good for the mac, on all other platforms it
is just strange.

Now if the download page has already 5 ways of downloading Pharo, we will loose
90% of all people visiting it.

        Marcus

--

"Every thing has its own flow"