Pharo3, what refactoring in morph mouse event?

Pharo3, what refactoring in morph mouse event?

Hilaire Fernandes-6
Hi,

With Pharo3, each time I click and drag in the DrGeo canvas I have a
drag event of the surrounding DrGeo window.

The mouse events doe not reach anymore the canvas as it should be
(captured with usuale.

 Is it possible to know the refactoring in the mouse event and related
departments.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: Pharo3, what refactoring in morph mouse event?

stepharo
Hi Hilaire
> Hi,
>
> With Pharo3, each time I click and drag in the DrGeo canvas I have a
> drag event of the surrounding DrGeo window.

Do you have an image that we can have a look?

> The mouse events doe not reach anymore the canvas as it should be
> (captured with usuale.
>
>   Is it possible to know the refactoring in the mouse event and related
> departments.
Not easily even if we did not specifically worked on that area.

> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

Re: Pharo3, what refactoring in morph mouse event?

Hilaire Fernandes-6
Indeed, I tracked the changes done to Morph and PasteUpMorph since last
September and I did not see any possible related changes.
Now I should look at the StandardWindow as the DrGeo canvas is a
pasteupmoprh plugged in a StandardWindow.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: Pharo3, what refactoring in morph mouse event?

Hilaire Fernandes-6
Just for the record.
This problem was not related to mouse event, but to the AthensWrapMorph;
now it needs a layout to properly install its child morph (it was the
not the case previously)

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu