PharoCloud method sources

Esteban A. Maringolo
I recentrly noticed that the examples gently hosted at PharoCloud
don't have any sources available, and since the examples for both
Bootstrap[1] and Rickshaw[2] uses code reflection to display the
sources used to produce each example, they don't work and you get a
`self methodHasNoSourceCode` instad.

Can this be fixed somehow?

[1] http://pharo.pharocloud.com/bootstrap/browser/Alerts
[2] http://pharo.pharocloud.com/rickshaw

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: PharoCloud method sources

Stephane Ducasse-3
Cool I did not know about rickshaw

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I recentrly noticed that the examples gently hosted at PharoCloud
> don't have any sources available, and since the examples for both
> Bootstrap[1] and Rickshaw[2] uses code reflection to display the
> sources used to produce each example, they don't work and you get a
> `self methodHasNoSourceCode` instad.
>
> Can this be fixed somehow?
>
> [1] http://pharo.pharocloud.com/bootstrap/browser/Alerts
> [2] http://pharo.pharocloud.com/rickshaw
>
> Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: PharoCloud method sources

Esteban A. Maringolo
It's pretty simple for small graphics. Although I'm not using it anymore.

There is also a great Seaside wrapper for Highcharts, which is more
actively used and maintained.

Esteban A. Maringolo